Thursday, October 8, 2015

I made a Blueprint in Unreal!


So this is my blueprint that allows an object to rotate. This is my first attempt at making any kind of blueprint in Unreal because I am not the mechanics person on the team so I really had no knowledge of how it worked. When the object actually started to rotate, it was an amazing feeling because I felt like all of the gibberish and buttons I threw together not only made something happen, but they did what I wanted them to do so that was pretty cool. Below is proof that my blueprint actually worked and made this oval shape rotate while the game was being played.

 
I made this by following tutorials on youtube and I'm not exactly sure what each of the pills is responsible for individually (like the make rot pill) but it all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment